Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to one and all!

The kids are doing great. They're helping grammi make Christmas dinner and presents have already been opened, fought over, and discarded in favor a chair cushion, of all things.

Thanks to the generosity of people like you, this blog has raised over $7,000 for Eion and Abbi.

What's more, I've had many offers from those who want to send physical goods like clothing, toys, and games. Rest assured, I am listening. First thing Monday I will open a PO Box for the children, and post their clothing sizes at that time.

I'm overwhelmed by the response and generosity shown by total strangers. My wildest dreams have been shattered.

Thank You and God Bless,
Eric Riddle

6 comments:

  1. Thank you all! My family appreciates this a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for keeping everyone updated on Eion and Abbi. I have made my donation and shared the link, as I hope that others will do! Maybe you can pass this message along for me to Tracy and Regina.... Abbi and Eion had played with my children William (3) and Wesley (8) months.... and I just want to say if Abbi or Eion (or Tracy or Regina) would like to have someone to play with, please feel free to let me know as I would love to get all these precious kids together again! So Sorry for your family's loss and I know that Matt is looking over every one of you and his babies! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear the children are doing so well with everything that has happened.I have had the joy of watching these two wonderful children grow over the past 2 and a half years. I worked at a previous daycare they attended and then provided care for them many times. They are so loving and so sweet and only deserve the very best. i have made my donation and if anything else is needed for the kids i would love to help in any way I can. Sending lots of prayers to the entire family. Merry Christmas Eion and Abbi!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The well wishes are just as nice as any donation. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am an Independent Thirty-One Consultant. We have a Tote sale coming up in January and I am going to take a portion of my commission from the Tote sale and donate it to Eion and Abbi. While I do not know them, I have a best friend that does and she has spoke highly of Matt as well. So, I feel that this is a way for me to "Pay it Forward" and also for Matt to look down from Heaven and to know that his precious babies are taken care of as well. God Bless those babies!

    ReplyDelete